1. Acceptance of Terms Participation in programs offered by BOSS Business Boost, aka BBB is subject to the followingof the Client relationship with BBB (“Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully before registering for any program or service. Your completion of the registration process will indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and consent to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. Programs, Materials and Services The Client understands and agrees that BBB programs, materials and services are designed to provide coaching, support and encouragement to individuals seeking goal attainment, only.
3. Guarantees Programs are not be offered with a guarantee.
4. Privacy BBB respects your privacy and agrees to retain all correspondence, contact information and records of your relationship with BBB internally and used exclusively to support your goal attainment. Information shared with your coach may be shared with the coach’s BBB supervisors for the purpose of designing appropriate responses or strategies to support your goal attainment. Information will not be shared outside of the BBB environment without your expressed oral or written permission. Documentation of information shared orally or written with your coach will be maintained by your coach and may be accessed by BBB for any reason deemed appropriate in the servicing of the Agreement or in the case of dispute. You have the right to maintain confidentiality at the level you choose with respect to the sharing of your activity or process during your participation in the program.
7. Conditions of Participation You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in any BBB program.
8. Access To This Site To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provided is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
9. Hyperlinks This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
10. Cancellation Either party may cancel this Agreement with not less than 30 days advance notice in writing. Reasons for cancellation may or may not be expressed, however both parties agree that expression of any reasons for cancellation is professionally appropriate and appreciated.
11. Disclaimer You understand and agree that the services provided by BBB are on an “as is” basis and that BBB expressly disclaims all promises for results or warranties of any kind, other than that described in “The Guarantee”, that may be expressed or implied by coaches, contractors, employees, faculty, partners, affiliate organizations, client organizations or any person or organization claiming to represent BBB. This includes representations made in any material or content provided by BBB during the course of the program. Participation in BBB programs is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to you or your property resulting from your participation in the program including but not limited to damages incurred by you or any third parties as a result of any actions, assignments or suggestions made during the course of your participation by coaches, contractors, employees, faculty, partners, affiliate organizations, client organizations or any person or organization claiming to represent BBB. This also includes damages resulting from computer viruses or other harmful components derived from the authorized or unauthorized use of the services. BBB will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of any kind resulting from the authorized or unauthorized use of, or the inability to use or apply, the services, materials, ideas, suggestions or content provided in the Programs, or provided by Faculty members, or provided in products or materials produced by Faculty members. Users of the products and services provided by BBB agree that BBB shall have no obligation of any kind to monitor content, material published, suggestions, advise or directives made by or through any BBB program, BBB affiliated coach or Faculty member. BBB will use reasonable efforts to respond to complaints concerning material published, the performance of coaches or the material provided by Faculty members, and may remove individuals or content at its sole discretion. You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices, provided by Company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own Professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals. Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Our company does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and company may make changes or improvements at any time. You and not our company assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. Our company makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content. All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
12. Limitation of Liability company, its subsidiaries,, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100.00 or the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
13. Assignment This Agreement cannot be assigned to any third party.
14. Non-Disclosure Client agrees that it will not disclose the terms and conditions of their Agreement to any third party.
16. Information You Provide You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
- does not pertain directly to this site
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes on intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
17. Trademarks Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company. Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
19 Arbitration Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement will be settled by final arbitration in the Netherlands, the Hague before the International Court. Any award shall not include any punitive damages. The arbitrator assigned will determine the expenses of arbitration, including the costs of legal counsel.
20. General These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The headings to the sections of this agreement are included merely for convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning of the language included herein. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces all prior or cotemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. In the event that some provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid, the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of any such provision on the part of BBB.