Dear Future Renegade Consultant,
If you’re already in consulting, I’m going to show you how to make your business better, how to give yourself a FAT pay raise—and it doesn’t matter what’s going on in the economy or your industry.
And if you’re new to consulting, then I’m going to save you a TON of trial and error and get you to the big money fast.
Even if you’re not yet a consultant, or you are involved in “consultative selling” (a doctor, advisor, etc.) I can show you how to easily obtain clients and get more influence over them.
Oh, and there’s also the coaching business. There are people who are making amazing incomes in many fields in many industries, and I’ll show you how to jump on the bandwagon today.
Also, if you’re currently “giving it away for free” as added value and you’d like to get paid for a change, then I can help you do that.
And here’s the best part:
I’m Going To Give You All The Documents, Marketing Examples And Pricing Strategies You Need To Get Started Today
That’s right, I’m going to give you:
- Marketing Document Samples you can easily modify to market your own consulting and coaching business so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Pricing Strategies so you’re not paid peanuts for your consulting and coaching services—and are paid what you’re worth.
- Takeaway Selling Strategies that’ll urge your prospects and “looky-loos” to buy now and shorten your sales cycle.
- Examples Of Contracts And Agreements so you’re covered and don’t make any mistakes that could cost you time and money.
- Consulting And Coaching “Hot Buttons” so you can make sure you enter the right appeals in your marketing for your consulting and coaching services (Hint: not all clients hire consultants just for their knowledge!)
- Mistakes NOT To Make while marketing your consulting and coaching services. Failure to do so will result in getting paid the “usual” rate for your consulting and coaching services—if you get any clients at all!
When you implement everything you’ll read in this letter, you’re going to discover an awesome way to make a living…once where you’ll experience a LOT less stress and difficulty than you’ve ever truly imagined.
Because I guarantee you’re missing out on at least one of these critical elements of a successful consulting and coaching business. Or you WILL miss out on them if you “go at it alone” into consulting and coaching without a road map.
This Is How I’m Able To Earn $19,000 For A Consulting Day…Even If You “Mess Up” And Only Get 1% Of These Results, This System Will STILL Be Worth It For You
Listen: if you’re looking for the ultimate shortcut to wealth, the consultant-coach status is the perfect way to position yourself in your industry as the “go-to” person in your niche.
Why? Because everybody uses consultants. Even CEOs, politicians, ad agencies, and small business owners.
Once you understand this, you can boil the attraction of power and wealth as well as keeping of it to two things:
Be the master
Beware the masters
You see, the consulting and coaching business is about being the master. And the best part is that consulting and coaching is so easy to sell.
“Most People Are Walking Around, Umbilical Cord In Hand, Looking For A Place To Plug It In”
And that’s the reason why a properly structured and presented consultation or coaching program is easy to sell. People desperately want somebody to tell them what to do.
Of course, I don’t mean to be cynical or show disdain for people. We ALL need advice, guidance, coaching, and somebody to tell us what to do.
The bottom line is this:
There Are People Out There That’ll Pay You BIG Money For What You Know—So Don’t Underestimate Yourself
The truth is that you are probably currently grossly undervaluing your worth and marketability of your own life experience and knowledge.
I’ve always said this: EVERYBODY knows something that someone else will pay to learn. And I promise you, with very little probing; I can uncover what YOU know that is very suitable for marketing in the forms of consulting or coaching.
Maybe you know a way to get more prospects to a seminar.
Or patients to a dental practice. Or referrals to a periodontal practice. There’s someone out there that’s dying for the transformation you provide.
Every day a huge ocean of money flows from clients to consultants, coaches, experts and advisers. And if you will grasp several key strategies for properly presenting yourself as an expert adviser, people will eagerly hand you a LOT of money for your advice.
The money’s out there.
It’s just a matter of deciding to put yourself in the way of this ocean with a bucket.
Think about this: the average attorney bills at $300 an hour and the average doctor bills about the same. And the average consultant and coach bills at $300-$500…but you and I are FAR from average.
I make $50,000 a month with consulting, and over $800 per hour of my time. Some get more, others get less.
How is this? There are ways savvy consultants get financial leverage. That means getting the fees quicker, and getting paid a LOT more money on top of that. Oh, and by the way:
This Is About NOT Falling For The “Billable Hours Trap” But Instead Commanding Outrageous Fees And Avoiding Common Headaches Suffered By The “Mediocre Majority”
And there are PLENTY of opportunities. Some need a “stern but loving parent” to keep them accountable. Others seek advice. Others want someone to brag about victories, to understand what they’re going through, and get encouragement in tough times.
Best part: you don’t have to be a know-it-all to do this.
You just have to know some things your clientele does not. Or assist with implementation with some system or process. Or provide motivational support for a worthwhile activity.
And the best part is consulting and coaching can be a LOT of fun. Here’s why:
- It’s a LOT more fun solving other people’s problems than working on your own
- You learn a lot. You get inside other people’s businesses in ways you could never occur otherwise. The best part is you may discover an opportunity you want to run with, that you would never have considered otherwise.
- If you have a low boredom threshold, as I do, tinkering around with a variety of businesses, and dealing with lots of people and situations prevents you from going to sleep at the wheel of life.
- You get treated pretty DARN well. In fact, the more they are paying you, the better they treat you!
There Are 4 More Reasons Consulting And Coaching Is Such A Great Business:
- You can pretty much be a “lone ranger”. No employees to parent, no overhead, no product to make, and no inventory either. All you need is a brain and a mouth…that’s it. Nothing else necessary.
- You can work anywhere. Live anywhere. Many consultants make clients come to them. I have gone from going to them 80% of the time to making them come to me 80% of the time.
- You can farm out some of the work. Many consultants are “rainmakers”…good at bringing in clients, but turn over the bulk of the work to freelancers.
There are a LOT of compensation options. You can create monthly retainers, or you can get 25%, 50% or even 100% for each project and get it. There are also royalty options as well.
This is extremely efficient since you only need 1 or 2 hours of your time, it doesn’t matter is there 5, 10, or 100 people on the call…
…It’s still just 2 hours of your time, that’s it!
Just think if you have 100 people paying $47-$97…even $297 a month for group coaching. That’s over $100,000 year right there…for just 1-2 hours of your time.
And any small business owner can run consulting/coaching groups in their local area, and easily make $25,000 to $50,000 a year as a spare time activity. They can either be peer-advisory groups…where members are each others advisers. Or they can be Napoleon Hill style mastermind groups.
The bottom line is this: there are HUGE opportunities to make a lot of money. And the best part is you can have a lot of FUN, and you can even attract more joint-ventures and long-term business partners.
No College Or “Accreditation Program” Gives You The Soup-To-Nuts Blueprint For Becoming A Highly-Paid Consultant Or Coach That Uses BBB-Style Marketing
And most of the content and instruction about becoming a consultant or coach was created by academics that don’t have real-world experience.
So what I did was hold the ULTIMATE Boot Camp on how to create a lucrative business, group coaching business, consulting business—even all three.
It’s a course that I’ll probably NEVER do again, thanks to the exclusivity of this information, and all the “heavy hitters” who were there sharing their strategies for raking in the bucks.